AR Software Testing Specialist required to join our highly skilled augmented reality (AR) development team to deliver innovative projects in collaboration with some of the UK’s biggest clients. This is an ideal opportunity to play a key role in the development of one of the UK’s fastest growing emerging technology companies. With offices throughout the UK, Mozenix is part of the Exception and Waracle group of companies.
The successful candidate will undertake a software QA and testing role, and play a key part in the development, testing, and deployment process for client projects spanning across multiple industry sectors. You will develop, enforce and maintain testing and deployment management processes. You will also be expected to interact closely with AR software developers in the company as you help to develop this important role.
Mozenix will support your personal development to enable you to deepen your knowledge of AR software development practices. This role is ideally suited for highly professional, talented and creative software testing individuals who can help enhance and develop Mozenix current testing infrastructure.
– Must possess exceptional numerical, problem solving, and organisational skills
– Prior experience working in a fast-paced agency environment is desirable
– Comprehensive background in software testing and reporting procedures
– Ability to execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
– To develop highly innovative AR applications for blue-chip clients
– To enable our clients to innovate faster through use of emerging tech, specifically AR
– To create a relaxed working environment with a focus on continuous self-learning
Competitive Salary (Based on experience)
Flexible working hours
Holidays – 28 days per annum (Plus a day off on your birthday)
Monthly last Friday staff get together
Email your CV to email@example.com for more information.