Dynamic AR Technical Lead with strong Unity development skills required to manage emerging technologies projects based in Dundee.
Mozenix is actively seeking an AR Technical Lead with a strong background in Unity development to work across a number of exciting and highly innovative augmented reality (AR) projects. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering client facing software projects in an agile environment, with strong development skills and a passion for providing outstanding levels of customer service. The role is ideally suited to someone currently working in the games industry.
You will be working on multiple projects that incorporate software delivery across a range of industries including healthcare, banking, financial services and oil and gas. You will be working with a skilled AR development team in a rapidly expanding and highly lucrative market, in collaboration with some of the UK’s biggest clients. This is an ideal opportunity to play a key role in the development of one of the UK’s fastest growing emerging technology companies. With offices throughout the UK, Mozenix is part of the Exception and Waracle group of companies.
– Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
– Prior development experience with Apple ARKit and Google ARCore is desirable but not essential
– Experience in a similar role (Product Owner, Project Manager or Scrum Master) is desirable
– Experience developing in 3D gaming engines such as Unity is essential
– Proven ability to operate in a client facing environment
– Able to prioritise product backlog and communicate to developers and client alike
– To develop highly innovative AR applications for blue-chip clients
– To enable our clients to innovate faster through use of emerging tech, specifically AR
– To create a relaxed working environment with a focus on continuous self-learning
– Competitive Salary (Based on experience)
– 35 hour working week
– Holidays – 28 days per annum (Plus a day off on your birthday)
– Monthly last Friday staff get together
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.