Mozenix is actively seeking an AR UX Designer to join our rapidly growing team based in Dundee. You must be enthusiastic about UX with a strong eye for a detail and a passion for exceptional customer service. Combination of part-time and full-time roles available, ideal for students seeking part-time work and flexible working arrangements, or for candidates seeking a long-term career in emerging technology.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing all stages of the AR driven user experience design process and ensuring that the clients vision is realised through close collaborative working with the development team. This would involve the creation of wireframes, storyboards, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas, with a strong focus on 3D spatial UI/UX design to translate our clients ideas into reality.
Working across multiple industry sectors, this is an ideal opportunity to play an influential role in the rapid growth and development of one of the UK’s fastest growing and most exciting emerging technology companies. With offices throughout the UK, Mozenix is part of the Exception and Waracle group of companies.
– Ability to produce first-class mobile and HUD AR concepts for client consideration
– Proven track record using either Sketch or Adobe CC toolkits
– Experience working in a fast paced client facing environment
– Experience in 3D modelling and design is preferred but not essential
– To develop highly innovative AR applications for blue-chip clients
– To enable our clients to innovate faster through use of emerging tech, specifically AR
– To create a relaxed working environment with a focus on continuous self-learning
Competitive Salary (Based on experience)
Flexible working hours
Holidays – 28 days per annum (Plus a day off on your birthday)
Monthly last Friday staff get together
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.