Mozenix is seeking a talented and highly motivated Senior Unity Developer to join our rapidly expanding team in Dundee. If you have a passion for creating highly immersive experiences and are interested in extending your Unity development skills into the world of augmented reality (AR), then we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll work in close collaboration with project managers, designers and developers across multiple client projects in a dynamic, agile environment, delivering world-class AR applications across a range of industry sectors for some of the best companies in the world. Here at Mozenix, we’re dedicated to pushing the boundaries of emerging technologies in close collaboration with our clients and the successful applicant should approach their development work with the same level of dedication and passion.
We’re looking for a candidate with 3 to 5 years experience in Unity development (probably working for a games company), with a thorough understanding of object oriented programming, experience with graphics and networking and performance issues and bug testing. The role requires considerable attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment to fixed deadlines. Prior track record working with ARKit, ARCore or other mixed reality software is desirable but by no means essential.
You must have a solid understanding of how Unity can fit into a broader context, be that virtual or augmented reality, or something completely new and pioneering.
– Development in 3D Engines such as Unity
– Agile Development and CI/CD
– Mobile Development
– Development in Android Studio or Xcode
– Development using ARKit, ARCore or other AR SDKs preferable but not essential
– Passion for creative problem solving through emerging technology
– To develop highly innovative AR applications for blue-chip clients
– To enable our clients to innovate faster through use of AR technologies
– To create a relaxed working environment with a focus on continuous self-learning
– Competitive Salary (Based on experience)
– 35 hour working week
– Flexible working arrangements
– Holidays – 28 days per annum (Plus a day off on your birthday)
– Monthly last Friday staff get together
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org