Unity Developer required to work on emerging technology projects based in Dundee. Combination of part-time and full-time roles available, ideal for students seeking part-time work and flexible working arrangements, or for candidates seeking a long-term career in emerging technology.
Mozenix is actively seeking a highly motivated and talented Unity Developer to join our skilled Augmented Reality (AR) development team in delivering highly innovative emerging technology projects in collaboration with some of the UK’s biggest clients.
Working across multiple industry sectors, this is an ideal opportunity to play an influential role in the rapid growth and development of one of the UK’s fastest growing and most exciting emerging technology companies. With offices throughout the UK, Mozenix is part of the Exception and Waracle group of companies.
– Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
– Prior development experience with Apple ARKit and Google ARCore is desirable but not essential
– Experience developing in 3D gaming engines such as Unity is essential
– Development experience in Android Studio or Xcode is desirable but not essential
– To develop highly innovative AR applications for blue-chip clients
– To enable our clients to innovate faster through use of emerging tech, specifically AR
– To create a relaxed working environment with a focus on continuous self-learning
Competitive Salary (Based on experience)
Flexible working hours
Holidays – 28 days per annum (Plus a day off on your birthday)
Monthly last Friday staff get together
Email your CV to email@example.com for more information.